IKEA Recalls Children's Wall-Mounted Lamps Due to Strangulation Hazard; One Child Death Reported
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 15:00:00 GMT
Name of product:
Childrenís wall-mounted lamps
A 16-month-old child in a crib died after getting entangled in the lampís cord. In a separate incident, a 15-month-old child in a crib became entangled in the lampís cord and nearly strangled. In both incidents, which occurred in Europe, the lamp cord was pulled into the crib by the infants, creating a strangulation hazard.
Go back to list